reg servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fly

Reaction score
Ok, how do i actually service a reg. There is enough mention in the forums on why its worth doing it yourself, but little to tell us how to actually do it. I have more than once opened up the second stages to clear out sand, but what are the steps to an actual service, and what should be replaced. Sure i know this varies from reg to reg, but there must be some principles to this. If it helps i have an aqualung titan LX.

fly:
Ok, how do i actually service a reg. There is enough mention in the forums on why its worth doing it yourself, but little to tell us how to actually do it. I have more than once opened up the second stages to clear out sand, but what are the steps to an actual service, and what should be replaced. Sure i know this varies from reg to reg, but there must be some principles to this. If it helps i have an aqualung titan LX.

Oh, just read your profile. Nevermind. Troll.

Hmmmm. Rather put out by that. I mean i did only ask a question. And i did a bit of reading before i posted and basically all i learned was that i needed to buy vance harlow's book. But surely someone could put editted highlights on for me. Sure i know where to go for info, but asking a DIY question on a DIY forum is hardly reason to be considered a troll.
If there is anyone out there who would still like to pass on some info or point me to a discussion thread i missed, feel free

I'll chime in.

Check out my site. Go to "Talk" and then "Equipment" and then "Regulators." All of your questions will be answered there.

:D

SeaJay:
I'll chime in.

Check out my site. Go to "Talk" and then "Equipment" and then "Regulators." All of your questions will be answered there.

:D
Dude, superb, thanks a ton. Thats the sort of stuff i ws looking for

If you ever run into anything additional that you think would benefit someone looking to do their own regs, then please send me the info so that I can post it.

Thanks. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom