Regulator Savvy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steveharriss

Contributor
Reaction score
I have decided to look for a copy of this guide. I could do without the scuba tools shipping costs! Anyone got a copy they'd be willing to sell on in Europe or at a more reasonable shipping cost?

Do you already have Vance's book from Airspeed Press? If I could only have one, it would be his.

---------- Post added September 8th, 2013 at 08:49 AM ----------

eBay has some new reduced cost shipping to areas of Europe. Can't hurt to look there, too.

Nobody told Scubatools USPS does pickup, so they ship UPS, and for international, it's atrocious: the book is $34, and shipping is $42 for goods valued between $20 and $50.

As I say.. the shipping costs are ridiculous! In the UK you have to add a handling fee as well :-(

I already have Vance's book but now feel I want a little more understanding of the 'why' rather than just 'how'

I'll play around with the shipping costs tonight on eBay to see what it would cost to GB. If its reasonable shipping using their new method, I'll list mine at a reasonable, reduced price for you. I'm done with it. Haven't opened it in quite a while.

Do not mess with ebay, if you want to sell it, sell it. Then ship it as media mail via USPS. It will take a long time and probably go via slow boat to China and around but it will get there for cheap. I shipped 50 lbs of books that way to Australia.

I just bought the book myself. Enjoying the read. I would be willing to ship it to you I'd you want. I'll just get another copy next time I buy something from DRIS.

USPS is quite good, to Switzerland is 1 week max via 1st class mail (the cheapest), and the book just fits into their flat rate envelope with some squeezing.
I don't remember exactly the price, but it's in the $10-15 range.

Tried to message you but getting this error: steveharriss has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom