Related to the Sand Dollar? & Odd Urchins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you took the test, I hope it made it home in one piece. I was amazed I got the test I found this week just up on the boat intact.

WHat "Test" are you referring to Redrover?

These guys are usually in-sand dwellers. The purple one was out though....& movin' along well to compete w/ some nudis. The sand dollar was found by someone else & the yellow one was uncovered during an underwater Archeological course. If you're interested in the photos of the dig, here's the link:

AGuaPictures Gallery - Silpakorn & DMCR Underwater Archeological Mapping Course - Rayong, Thailand...2007 © LawrenceAlexWu.com

WHat "Test" are you referring to Redrover?
In your first photo the ‘test’ is on the right, the external skeleton that remains after the urchin has died.

Ah....okay...i didn't take the test....but where i was, there were hundreds of them all over hte place...It was just one big feeding ground though!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom