Release date for the T3X??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys should have let Darcy bring one the other day to the scuba demo in LA :blinking:

You guys in So Cal have all the fun.

Saw the ad for the T3 on the back cover of Sport Diver Magazine. Does that mean it's been released?

Also, how's that Cobalt cover coming?

It looks as if the T3 will be released in the first part of July...They were think June but unfortunately this has been pushed back just a bit. The Cobalt colored covers are out and in many of our retail shops. The Cobalt case should be released within the next week or two! Thanks Downing!

Atomic Aquatics

[FV][/FV]Just got an email from Scuba.com saying they have the T3 available at $1699 and nobody else does yet.

It renews my curiosity as to what about the T3 gives it a 3 year/300 dive service interval versus the T2x which has a 2 year/300 dive service interval?

I hope it gets released by the end of this month. I think a couple good questions would be: Will the T2X be a lower price? (that may be up to the shop/store that sells it?) Because if it is only a couple hundred dollars difference....who would buy the old one when you can get the new one? Also, would there be any cosmetic differences on a safe second? Ti2 becoming Ti3?

Just FYI, we are now delivering T3 regulators, many stores already have them in stock.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

Seamus Callaghan
National Sales Manager
signaturelogoscdn.jpg

I picked up my new T3 on July 12th. The owner of my LDS drove up to get one for me. Love my new reg!!!

Just FYI, we are now delivering T3 regulators, many stores already have them in stock.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

Seamus Callaghan
National Sales Manager
View attachment 160682

Any word on what makes the T3 merit a 3 year suggested service interval over the standard 2 year?

Back
Top Bottom