Report on BVI Liveaboard Juliet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TropiGal

Reaction score
Islamorada, FL Life in paradise is good good goo
Hey .... If anyone has been on or knows anyone who has been on the Juliet, please let me know. This three-masted schooner sails the Bahamas in summer and the BVI in winter. I'm going in February and I'm trying to get reviews. Thanks in advance, Bridget

Recently returned from the Juliet in the BVI. It is a wonderful ship, great crew. It is my favorite dive trip so far. The dive sites were all checked out prior to anyone striding in. If the current was too much, a different site was chosen. The crew was always there to help you to the side to go in and were at the ladder to help you out and to your seat. The DM would buddy with you if you requested. You could dive your own profile. The only restrictions were - no deeper than 130' (not really a possibility at our sites) and no diving if you have had an alcoholic drink. Everyone had a water bottle and fresh water and gatorade was always available. Fresh water shower with hot and cold water on deck to rinse off. Nitrox available. Food was great and plentiful. Marine biologist on board to answer any questions "what was that?" Our group ranged from a young teen on her first trip, one with less than 25 dives to very experienced. They accomodated everyone. I highly recommend them.

Can you give me some info as to how to contact them. I have a group that wants to do a charter in early summer.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom