RescuEAN - Pod - Basic Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does anyone here have a suggestion as to where I can source one of these kits here in the US? I've tried searching but just not having any luck. Thanks in advance!

I ordered mine directly from RescueEAN in UK. They have a non-VAT ordering option.

Like the previous poster, I ordered it from the UK as well with no issues. I don't think anyone I know with one got it any other way.

I ordered mine directly from RescueEAN in UK. They have a non-VAT ordering option.

Thanks....... but I've already tried that and when I click on the purchase option it won't allow me to complete the purchase. Just goes to a blank white box. If you are seeing something else or if there is another option that I'm not seeing, I'd sure appreciate you letting me know....

Thanks....... but I've already tried that and when I click on the purchase option it won't allow me to complete the purchase. Just goes to a blank white box. If you are seeing something else or if there is another option that I'm not seeing, I'd sure appreciate you letting me know....
Ordered mine directly that way as well, may try messaging them as I don't believe they have any distributors in the US

Sorry, that's a mobile link. If you open it on your mobile device, it has a paypal dropdown.

If you're on a desktop it probably won't work:

Thanks guys...... I sent them a general email and Martin already responded back to let me know that their website was having issues and all should be fixed by tomorrow..... He also gave me his own email address so we can get the purchase completed and he can just send me a Pay Pal invoice via email...

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom