Rescued Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard that the owner of this missing fin was diving off Wayne Green's boat "doing a wreck penetration course" with an instructor from somewhere north of Toronto... not sure why the fin was left behind in a situation like this but in any event, I have it and would like to see it back with its rightful owner. Any information appreciated.

Hi, I tried to get a hold of you last week to find out what you were diving on the weekend. I finaly dove the Keystorm on Sunday. We were tied up 2 hours at customs... :shakehead

When we got back to Canadian customs there was a boat moored to the Kingshorn, they waved at our boat in distress??
Two boats got to them before us but left after 2 min.???

Maybee it was a lost fin distress call :wink:

Let me know when you are back to Mallorytown so that I can pick up my cert. card.

Thanks

Steve B.

it's unfortunate that the hold up was from our boat ( :( ) someone had a criminal record from some thing minor back in 1969.
regardless it was a nice dive. we had to sit on a boat in the middle of the river in the sun for 2 hours waiting at US Customs. Darn. Life's rough eh?

artw:
it's unfortunate that the hold up was from our boat ( :( ) someone had a criminal record from some thing minor back in 1969.
regardless it was a nice dive. we had to sit on a boat in the middle of the river in the sun for 2 hours waiting at US Customs. Darn. Life's rough eh?

yeah but you guys still got at the keystorm at the same time as us

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom