Restore my confidence in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been trying that since I turned 55 I does cause my daughter great dismay, but I don't think it makes me run faster, unless you wear a fanny pack. The it makes you run faster.:D
I resemble that remark. I have and use (and occasionally wear) a "fanny pack". I got tired of stumbling all over the house every morning in my precoffee stupor looking for all the small crap (keys, wallet, checkbook, glasses, business cards, cell phone, beer opener, etc.) that I may need during the day. Now it's all in one place, one thing to grab. But of course, I am very confident in my masculinity. You? :D

I resemble that remark. I have and use (and occasionally wear) a "fanny pack". I got tired of stumbling all over the house every morning in my precoffee stupor looking for all the small crap (keys, wallet, checkbook, glasses, business cards, cell phone, beer opener, etc.) that I may need during the day. Now it's all in one place, one thing to grab. But of course, I am very confident in my masculinity. You? :D

Seriously? a fanny pack WITHOUT a gun? :gun: Man you have to be confident in your masculinity....

Never questioned your masculinity why do you ask?

Sure you did, but it's OK. :D

My daughter made a comment the other day about some guy she saw with socks and sandals on. Then my stepson (who lives in Anchorage) told his mother she shouldn't bring her fanny pack along he didn't want to go any place with her if she did.

I think the next time they come to visit we should go out to dinner, I'll wear my socks/sandals and she can take her fanny pack. I'll bet they would both be up for a free meal.:D

posted by CVChief:

Seriously? a fanny pack WITHOUT a gun? Man you have to be confident in your masculinity....

Now that's base......:wink:

I am just saying, fanny pack is a sweet way to carry and quick to draw, extra ammo and such. Problem is my wife thinks I look a little dorky with it... (Come to think about I am not sure the fanny pack had anything to do with the assessment....)

I am just saying, fanny pack is a sweet way to carry and quick to draw, extra ammo and such. Problem is my wife thinks I look a little dorky with it... (Come to think about I am not sure the fanny pack had anything to do with the assessment....)

If you see any self-respecting guy here in East Texas wearing a fanny pack it means one thing and one thing only.....pistol. I sometimes still conceal that way when not working. Beats those inside the pants holsters or a darn ankle holster (the worst way IMO).

Well, ankle is slow... but SO convenient. And it hurts if you ankles get too close together.... In East Texas I thought you just tied a rope to it and hung it around you neck? :rofl3:

Just my 2 cents re: Scubamau. They have never offered me any risky dives of any sort. I loved the service. I gave them my gear upon arrival and never worried about it till I left. They rinsed, stored and put it on and off the boat. What happened was a tragedy. It did not involve any customers. I will certainly without hesitation continue diving with them. They are one of SEVERAL quality operations on Coz. I see no relationship between the tragedy and what might happen to customers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom