Retrieving a new C card when one has been lost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanniebrew

Reaction score
I have a new dive buddy Not a new diver However she has misplaced her C- card and I would liketo help her get a new one Mahalo

i got my directly from Padi when I lost it. Is your buddy Padi certified? If so, you can contact them.

Or you can go to the LDS that supports her certification.

Yea just go to PADI.com and they actually have a place to pick which card she needs (If its PADI)

As a suggestion, I only travel with a color xerox copy of my C-card. Never had any problem with anyone accepting that. My original c-card is paper (vintage 1960's) so I don't carry it with me... I just photocopied both sides and laminated them together. I rarely carry any of my original cards... just keep them in a safe place (if only I could remember where that is!).

I have a new dive buddy Not a new diver However she has misplaced her C- card and I would liketo help her get a new one Mahalo

I don't know about any other agengy, but my wife 'misplaced' hers from 1985 about 2 years ago....Called PADI from the resort(Little Cayman Beach Resort) and they found the number for her & she was able to dive(our backup plan was our instructor from 1985 was on the trip & going to vouch for her as being an experienced certified diver----& it would have worked btw).......Since then she has gotten a new one from PADI, just send in a current(digital now---lol--you should have seen what we sent in '85) photo & some MONEY, of course, with the application that you can obtain on line if I remember correctly.....good luck......

Back
Top Bottom