Return of Da freak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
well hello fellow underwater explorers!!

Just wanted to drop by and say....'ELLO! :D
it's been a while alright, how is everyone :06: How's Moonie!!?!

been real busy the last while and kinda missed this place so figured I'd drop back and see whats goin on...

'scuse me while I go lurk the forums and impose my irish views on people :D

lots of love

scoooooooobafreak :14:

Hey where the heck have you been?
Welcome back, check out Moonie's schedule.

dlndavid:
Hey where the heck have you been?
Welcome back, check out Moonie's schedule.

hey raisin man, I actually got offered a great oppurtunity, so I've just opened a small grocery store in my area!! Crazy or what!! But hey, I've packed in my office job and leave next friday to run the shop full time!!! Oh yeah!!!

Haven't been doing much diving at all..booo, although I have just about certified 3 Divemasters in the last two months yaaay...:D

ah my fellow irishman returns..had noticed you weren't around for a while...left me to spread sanity to the masses on my own...(i can feel the backlash already)

so is it superquinn or supervalu?

Already PM'd you this - but WELCOME BACK!

*breaks out the flags*

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

superquinn isn't although there is a small one in my home town...supervalu is small...or can be, it was a joke really, last time i was home it was those two stores everywhere, even in the smallest towns

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom