Review | OrcaTorch TD01 Diving Headlamp!!!💯

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thanks to Rudy M. Blalock for sharing his informative opinion about the Orcatorch TD01 diving headlight based on his real-life experience!
😎
👍

" I saw the reviews and how everyone was hyping up this light, and I honestly didn’t have super high expectations, especially with the low price point. But wow! I was actually very surprised how well built this orchatorch is, i would say it’s comparable to a Seac that would cost at least $200.
🤩
🤩

The materials are solid, with a knob that turns in two directions, one way for a red light which will be great for night diving and photography, and the other direction goes to either a high beam or low beam, both of which have clear beams.
I like that it can be used with go pro mount accessories, since I usually prefer to have my lights wrist mounted. But I just got a new underwater camera set-up so I’m looking forward to using the head mount to light up crevices in the reef when taking photos.
The battery also can be charged directly without a charger, which I’ve never even see before, so that’s a bonus. So far so good, the perfect head lamp underwater and even above, just switch to a low beam for a longer lasting battery. "
🤿
🔦

👇
See More Details of orcatorch TD01 on Amazon:
OrcaTorch TD01 Diving Headlamp

TD01 dive light.jpg

photo by Rudy M. Blalock.jpg

TD01 dive head light.png

diving head light.jpg

Back
Top Bottom