rEvo II mCCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tienuts

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For sale:

rEvo II mCCR - stainless steel case. This was purchased new in 2009, has 250 hours on it. It has the WOB kit and the new style DSV. It has the original revo wing, and deep outdoors harness, size large/XL. Comes with one revodream and 1 Fischer cable Predator.

Modification I made - the case bolts were (professionally) welded in place so the harness and wing can easily be removed. Has a Dive Rite Nomad butt plate and 2 17" nomad bungees for side mounting bailout. Also includes a dsix aluminum revo stand. Note this does not have the rEvo plastic butt plate. I also added the Titan 3 gas block.

This was rinsed and soaked in a freshwater tub after every dive. Maintained very well. New mushroom valves, 1 cell changed every 3 months. It's in great shape. Just add tanks and sorb and it's ready to dive.

Includes:
rEvo mCCR
3 Aii O2 cells.
revodream
Shearwater Predator (Fischer cable version)
Fischer cable
rEvo upgrade kit with new cell tray
Tank mounts (o2 and Dil)
Drager DSV (new style)
Drager loop hoses with 90 degree p-ports.
Deep Outdoors harness
rEvo wing
Dsix stand (no rEvo plastic back rest)
Apex O2 and Dil regulators
Titan 3 gas block

Asking $5,700. I'll consider selling it without the Predator for less. Pictures to follow. Email me at landtony@mac.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom