rEVO Micro RMS hCCR For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesb

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a 2012 rEVO III Micro Titanium hCCR with RMS for Sale. Since 2012 it has been used for maybe 50 dives and less than 10 times in the last 2 years (life changed soon after the purchase and now I just don't have enough time to dive it).

It comes the a hard wired shearwater predator as well as a fisher connector for a second computer if desired (the fisher connector was installed by the factory when I first purchased the unit) and 1 rEVO dream (p button type). All the standard components for a rEVO micro hybrid CCR with RMS. Two 19 cubic feet high pressure steel tanks are included. I also have a set of replacement O-rings to add. The unit currently only has 4 sensors in it as I couldn't justify purchasing the 5th this year knowing I may sell the unit.

The unit is located in North Vancouver BC Canada. If there is a local buyer I will add the remainder of a tub of sorb. If not local then the buyer pays shipping.

Asking $6500 USD OBO

If you have any Questions feel free to ask.

DSC_0324.jpgDSC_0326.jpgDSC_0328.jpgDSC_0325.jpgDSC_0332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom