Ribet...ribet...ribet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49:
Great shot. I always look for them and scorpion fish here but I've yet to see antennarius. (sp?) I saw them in the Philippines in strong current areas....like Cozumel I guess. Are they here too?

when we were in Coz this past May, we were practically tripping over the scorpion fish!
I ended up with more pics of them than anything else!

Photocoz:
COOL!
I am so happy for you! When I get back will you take me to see him??!!!!!!

HUGS

HEY teach! ABSOLUTELY!!!! How did I do on those shots? All were taken with my new system...thanks again for all your help with that!

I'm going to be downloading some shots from this weekend to my gallery here as well...but here is probably my favorite one from the weekend.

30408_1126148793_Smooth%20trunkfish.jpg

I had a BALL diving and taking pictures in PDC all weekend! You have a LONG e-mail coming from me...I need to get it sent to you before tomorrow though :)

JUST in case...I'll be right there with you tomorrow...abrazos y besos!

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Christi. They're beautiful! I'd like to put my request in to see one when we're there in Dec. (Pedro promised to find me a seahorse too). That would really be great to see both!

sharky60:
when we were in Coz this past May, we were practically tripping over the scorpion fish!
I ended up with more pics of them than anything else!

I need to learn to write better. I do find plenty of scorpanidae here, just no antennarius.(froggies) Those are the ones I found in strong currents. The scorpions are all over the place. Thanks.

Christi:
You mean like this guy? This was in Playa del Carmen this past weekend.

Showoff. :D Those are easy to spot. But I haven't found a frog in this part of the world ...yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom