Ripping up Melgar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Graduado

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, they haven't finished the sewer work on Avenida Melgar downtown yet, but they just announced they are going to rip up the asphalt and re-lay it (in both directions) from the car ferry pier to Avenida Claudio Canto (the avenida that has the light at Puerta Maya). That will make things interesting!

Well, they haven't finished the sewer work on Avenida Melgar downtown yet, but they just announced they are going to rip up the asphalt and re-lay it (in both directions) from the car ferry pier to Avenida Claudio Canto (the avenida that has the light at Puerta Maya). That will make things interesting!
Is there a local Election coming up this year? Lot of infrastructure projects. Any updates on a fourth pier going into that section?

One two lane section at a time, I would hope.

Is there a local Election coming up this year? Lot of infrastructure projects. Any updates on a fourth pier going into that section?
Yes, there are local elections this year. But these projects are state initiatives, not local.

I think questions about the fourth pier should have their own thread. Last I heard was that the amparo was still unresolved, temporarily holding it up. AMLO wants it and the federal permits were granted, so I assume it will happen eventually, just like the Maya Train.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom