River Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fast5frog

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys, I posted a thread about this a few months ago but didn't get many replies. So hopefully I will hear more now that the season is coming quickly. Has or will anyone dive any of the rivers in the Easton, PA /Phillipsburg, NJ area, like the Lehigh or Delaware? Are they even divable? I know George, the owner of Lehigh Valley Dive Center is trying to make a course (it's been rained out the past few times) but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to try diving around here...let me know what the consensus is. -Ron

I dive the Susquehanna River West branch quite often. River dives are great you just need to watch the flow and the vis. I have seen 20 to 30 feet of vis on a number of occasions but also have seen it down to NIL...lol. watch the USGS web site for the flow and river height to give you an Idea of what it is doing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom