Rix O2 compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEARIT

Contributor
Reaction score
Rix Micro Boost O2 compressor. I bought it new about 4 years ago and have used it to fill deco bottles mainly. I'd estimate it has less than 200hrs on it. The specs are, 12cuft an hour and pumps to 2200psi(factory setting for pressure switch, though it can be adjusted), operates on 110V AC power. This is an oiless compressor designed for O2 and other inert gases such as helium that requires 20psi input pressure. All info can be found at, www.rixindustries.com. It will include an input pressure regulator and hose, braided SS fill hose w/fill fitting(either DIN or yoke fitting).
The price is $1450.00 with shipping within the US included. I have a Pelican 1650 case to go with the compressor for $150.00 additional.
There are absolutely no problems with the compressor. I've retired from the charter business and don't use it. 001.jpg002.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom