Roatan accident?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zebra mussel

Reaction score
Just looking for a little information as I am totally uninformed about this situation. The local obit in the newspaper said a 27 year old man died in Roatan on May 8 of this year. It give the location as French Harbor and that he died while doing what he loved....scuba diving. Can anybody shed any light on this situation? Im surprised it hasnt popped up on this board yet!

Zebra mussel:
Just looking for a little information as I am totally uninformed about this situation. The local obit in the newspaper said a 27 year old man died in Roatan on May 8 of this year. It give the location as French Harbor and that he died while doing what he loved....scuba diving. Can anybody shed any light on this situation? Im surprised it hasnt popped up on this board yet!

It has been discussed here, though there's not much more information than what you posted. Actually, if I recall correctly, I don't think the obit in the referenced post mentioned the location or that he died "doing what he loved".

Im sure the obit being referenced is in tonites local paper in Wisconsin, as he lived about 20 miles from here. The obit quotes "**** died doing what he enjoyed most in life,scuba diving.......Tragiclly,the sea took his life". It aslo specifically mentioned French Harbor while he was vacationing there. Didnt sound like he was a DM or instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom