Roatan in September - who's staying where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaponeer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be at Anthony's Key Resort 18-25 Sept. The first time in Roatan for the wife and I, and we're really looking forward to it.

hi there. husband and i and another couple are making our first trip to Roatan on Sept 4th for one week............staying at Barefoot Cay. Can't wait!!! hey, weaponeer........how did you put your trip countdown on here please? thx:)

We have a group that will be there the 18th - 25th as well and we are staying at the Reef House Resort.

hi there. husband and i and another couple are making our first trip to Roatan on Sept 4th for one week............staying at Barefoot Cay. Can't wait!!! hey, weaponeer........how did you put your trip countdown on here please? thx:)

PM sent with steps to add counter to signature.

We have a group that will be there the 18th - 25th as well and we are staying at the Reef House Resort.

As are the wife and I! Looks like a scubaboard blowout for Reef House (not the first, I am sure!):D Woody

As are the wife and I! Looks like a scubaboard blowout for Reef House (not the first, I am sure!):D Woody

Yep Woody!

I ended up with a total of 17 folks so with you guys we'll have 19 for the week. Had to even turn a few folks away. I have 7 couples and 3 singles in a room for a total of 10 rooms and you guys have room #11.

You and I are probably by far the most active SB people. I think a few others are members but don't participate all that much.

I think it will be a fun week. We have a pretty good bunch we travel with.

Ash

We'll just miss you. My wife and I are at Anthony's Sept 25 to Oct 2. It's our first time to Roatan and really looking forward to it. The shark dive should be great.

My wife and I are staying from Sept 5-13 in Anthony's Key Resort for our honeymoon. We are really excited.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom