Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
23658624_10155732604071280_3099592865209172840_n.jpg

23559748_10155732604296280_8383955072591288573_n.jpg

Diveheart added 2 new photos.
3 hrs ·
Break-in at Diveheart Headquarters: Who would steal from a charity??? On Tuesday Nov 14th thieves broke into Diveheart Headquarters and made off with thousandsof dollars of gear, laptops and other merchandise. "2017 has been a challenging year for fundraising already, and this is a kick in the stomach" according to Diveheart founder and president Jim Elliott. " I pray that our friends and supporters will be able to rally and help us recover. You can channel your support at Donate | Diveheart or Diveheart 900 ogden ave #274 Downers Grove, Illinois 60515 thank you for your friendship and support.

I have supported Dive heart in the past and will continue to do so.
Do you have security video to help cops catch them and recover your laptops?

Saw this earlier on Facebook. Very sad to think people would do this.

Thank you so much for your kind word, friendship and support. The police are reviewing the camera footage in the building now, but nothing so far :( Have a great weekend. We're hoping 2018 will be better.

Sharing our stories of hope and healing is the easiest way to inspire others and generate interest. Our last two features from the Dr Oz/Sharecare film crew are home runs, but we have many more in the Diveheart Media Kit http://diveheart.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/DH-Media-Kit-Sep2015.pdf These all broke in the last 60 days… how Veterans with disabilities benefit from Scuba Therapy? | DiveheartWhy did this veteran choose Diveheart training ? | Diveheart

Saw this earlier on Facebook. Very sad to think people would do this.
Dr Bill, I know what you mean. But their are desperate people out there who don't think about the consequences. Thanks for your friendship and support and for sharing the Diveheart story with others....

Sharing our stories of hope and healing is the easiest way to inspire others and generate interest. Our last two features from the Dr Oz/Sharecare film crew are home runs, but we have many more in the Diveheart Media Kit http://diveheart.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/DH-Media-Kit-Sep2015.pdf These all broke in the last 60 days… how Veterans with disabilities benefit from Scuba Therapy? | DiveheartWhy did this veteran choose Diveheart training ? | Diveheart

Back
Top Bottom