Rocio del Mar Liveaboard-Sea of Cortez!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dora the Explorer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
[h=1]Rocio Del Mar begins exciting Summer season in Sea of Cortez[/h]
[h=3]Popular live-aboard vessel records incredible encounters[/h]Released on: 7/17/2012

Guests diving aboard the Rocio Del Mar have been treated to an amazing number of encounters with a wide range of sea creatures so far this season. The live-aboard dive vessel, which specializes in voyages in the Sea of Cortez, continues to “wow” and “amaze” diving guests with special up-close and personal experiences that are often once-in-a-lifetime dives.
Since starting the Sea of Cortez season in June, the crew has recorded repeated encounters with large sperm whales, whale sharks, pilot whales, dolphin pods and regular dives and snorkeling with groups of sealions. According to Dora Sandoval, owner of the Rocio Del Mar, said, “It’s incredible. We are so excited to be able to bring our customers to sites where they can experience these encounters. It’s why we all got into diving in the first place. I can’t tell you how many smiling faces I’ve seen already this summer and we’re only a few weeks into our schedule.”
Returning Rocio Del Mar diver and PADI Instructor Brooke Jolley was impressed with the diversity and amount of marine life the group encountered. "It was the best whale shark experience ever," she recalls. "This wasn't my first trip on the Rocio Del Mar but it certainly was one of the most memorable."
Sandoval points out that the Rocio Del Mar, which also has a scheduled itinerary in the Socorro Islands in the Winter, is becoming very popular with scuba divers from across the country. The vessel has a several upcoming departures with limited space available. For more information, visit the website.

displayTopStory.aspx
More Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard news
More Live-Aboards news​

IMO, The Rocio del Mar has an excellent crew and the vessel was made for diving.

I highly recommend it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom