Rock Bottom Information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good On Ya!

Next time I come South I just have to meet the guy who put that together.

Uncle Pug:
Since it is a reference document you might want to include a glossary.

I can add that to the TODO list, but fleshing out the gas planning and SAC rate stuff more, adding a pony bottle discussion and adding metric values are probably ahead of it on the list.

Actually there were only a few acronyms that needed splainin. The one that caught my eye and prompted the above post was RMV.

ArcticDiver:
Good On Ya!

Next time I come South I just have to meet the guy who put that together.

"huh? I don't live in the South... is my profile messed up... oh, Alaska..." =)

not sufficiently caffeinated yet...

Uncle Pug:
Actually there were only a few acronyms that needed splainin. The one that caught my eye and prompted the above post was RMV.

Oh yeah, I should probably just add a paragraph in there...

Uncle Pug:

Fixed.

Included section on definitions of SAC and RMV, used accepted NOAA and USN definitions of those. Fixed the document to adhere to those (mostly just by dropping "surface" from "surface RMV" since it is redundant).

Absolutely fantastic! Thanks!!!

Thank you Lamont for all the time and effort you put into this, very detailed for those that want indepth knowledge and good rules of thumb for those of us that have a hard time remembering "did I turn my air on?" :)
Bookmarked and a printed out and copy of the tables is going my logbook :D

...he he he , not bad for a MOF guy :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom