Rock n Blues Benefit, Oct 3rd, 6pm, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coz Sally

Contributor
Reaction score
Join us for a beautiful sunset, great food, drink and live music by Blue Parrot! Hosted by Bandana Beach Club, formerly Aqua. $100 pesos in advance, $120 pesos at the door. Tickets available at Tony Rome's, Hotel Aguilar, Bandana, Cozumel Health and Casa de la Cultura. Ticket price includes some food and drink, and one free raffle ticket. Over 20 great prizes to be raffled throughout the night! Additional raffle tickets will be sold at the event. Proceeds donated to the Cozumel Chrysalis group, dedicated to helping local students with the cost of their education, allowing them to reach their full potential.

I'll pay for a ticket and you can donate it to someone you know who will enjoy the evening. Pay you on the 9th when you give me an hour of your time.

Oh did I forget to make a reservation? How is 6pm on the 9th?

Lou

You're a hoot, Lou... do you mean the 9th of October? November? December? Actually at 6pm on the 9th of any of those months I happen to be free. Just verify the month please.

Thanks so much for purchasing a ticket. I'll find a good home for it! Anyone else...? This is such a worthy cause, a great way to give back to the island.

Well, there will be at least five SBers (not counting Sally) in Coz that night. Anyone for a get-together at Bandana Beach Club, 6-9pm?!

I might have to take you up on that offer! I'll be arriving in Coz around 2pm. Then I'm gonna try and take a nap because I work all night the night before I leave. But I should be up and around by 6 hopefully! Where is Bandana Beach club?

Bandana Beach Club is about 3 miles south of downtown. It used to be called Aqua, and that's probably how the taxi drivers will know it. The name change is recent.

Lou, please drop me an email at smallsal at hotmail dot com and I'll confirm your appointment. I need to have my correspondence all in one place, so I can backtrack easily if necessary. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing and meeting "Scubaboarders" in October!

Steve - I arrive around noon & have the same issue. May be too keyed up to siesta, though. People tell me that the club is near the International Pier. If you want to share a cab, I can meet you at Bahia. - Deb

Steve - I arrive around noon & have the same issue. May be too keyed up to siesta, though. People tell me that the club is near the International Pier. If you want to share a cab, I can meet you at Bahia. - Deb

Sounds good! I'm going to try and sleep on the plane if I can. But I'm sure I'll be to excited to really get any sleep. I'm down for sharing a cab! Just tell me what time to meet you and I'll be there!

If I don't leave a message for you stating otherwise, I'll meet you in the lobby at 6:30. I'll PM my phone number just in case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom