Rockport Wall - Great Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A group of five of us did the ROCKPORT WALL drift dive last night (night dive). It's the first time if been there. It is a great dive. The river was like glass and the current was moderate with the usual eddys.

VIS was about 30 feet and the water temp was 66 F @ 97 feet

There was virtually no boat traffic so if you get a chance to do this drift before the ice comes, go for it. We used the charter out of Rockport and I must say, it was excellent and I tip my cap to Jeff the captain.

Safe diving everyone.

DI_Guy:
A group of five of us did the ROCKPORT WALL drift dive last night (night dive). It's the first time if been there. It is a great dive. The river was like glass and the current was moderate with the usual eddys.

VIS was about 30 feet and the water temp was 66 F @ 97 feet

There was virtually no boat traffic so if you get a chance to do this drift before the ice comes, go for it. We used the charter out of Rockport and I must say, it was excellent and I tip my cap to Jeff the captain.

Safe diving everyone.

Sounds like something I'd love to dive. Can you give the name of the charter? Thanks.

Kevin Ripley:
Jeff Pose manages Rockport Dive Center, he's thrown me off his boat many times, great guy. My avatar pic was taken on his boat.

Yup, Kevin is right... ROCKPORT DIVE CENTER and Jeff is a great guy.

Back
Top Bottom