Roll Call for Campout April 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atlas750
BOgrady
Carrielsal
chazrich
Cruiser
Cuda66
DeadlyRisk
diving4fun38
drdiver1952
Guba
LakeTravisScuba
MackDiver
OldSchool
Paulw and Reeca - not camping
PearllDiver07
Peppermintpaddi and children
Phil_218 and possibly his 4 children
psiborg1812
rakpix
ScubaShawn123
TexDiveGuy - Sunday only
zzzking and 5 y/o Natalie

Maybe's
Yellowfinkunkfish's
gds1278 and 2 guests

I'm a definite maybe, sounds like a great time to meet some other local divers. I just completed my checkout dives though, do you guys mind diving with a rookie?

I'm a definite maybe, sounds like a great time to meet some other local divers. I just completed my checkout dives though, do you guys mind diving with a rookie?

Absolutely we want to dive with you and anyone else that wants to show up.

We all were a rookie at one time or another. How do you get dives if you don't show up and meet other divers and go diving?

I would be real pleased to have the opportunity to dive windy point with you over the weekend. We have lots of real AVID and enthusiastic divers on this list so you will be in good company.

Howdy ya'll,

I've been silent thus far because I'd originally scheduled a Mexico cave trip for that weekend. However, things have changed and I'm not going to be able to pull it off. :(

So barring some unforeseen obstacle, I hope to be counted among the attending Swampers & DIMWIT Divers!:D

Looking forward to another great time w/ ya'll and those I've yet to meet.

Texas Swamp Diver by association, DIMWIT by choice:cool2:
:texas:

Last edited:
I'm new to swampdivers but know Zinc and Shawn...planning to dive Friday night and Saturday.

Charter update:

Friday evening - all spaces available
Saturday morning - three spaces available
Saturday afternoon - two spaces available (contact Tom's Dive at 512-451-3425 to reserve)
Saturday evening - five spaces available
Sunday morning - five spaces available
Sunday afternoon - all spaces available

Reserve your space now as the charter is limited to eight divers, go to Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba to submit your reservation.

Looking forward to a fun weekend with the Swampers.

Robert Weiss
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba
512-784-5980

OK----worked out my plans with the family on my father's 87th. birthday.

SO I will be in Austin, Friday night and Sat., leaving for home Sunday morning. Moteling it as I gave up camping years back, and since the accident..... sleeping on the ground just does not sound cool! Alan :D

PS- please update the list of attendees.