Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. you show up
  2. you introduce yourself
  3. you dive
  4. you don't do anything that will embarrass yourself in the dive report
  5. you don't piss anyone off
  6. you don't instigate fist fights (unless they are REALLY warranted)
  7. you bring plenty of snacks and drinks for yourself and maybe a little to share with others
  8. if you use Spare Air, Air 2, split fins, jacket BC or violate SB dogma in any way whatsoever, be prepared for modest, good natured ridicule
  9. you offer to pay for everyone's air fills
  10. you offer to carry all the heavy stuff down to the water

The most important of these are probably 1, 2 & 3. Those last two should be required but may not be depending on how hot you look. :D

Check. All good but I'm gonna have a problem with #9. Thanks!

The most important of these are probably 1, 2 & 3. Those last two should be required but may not be depending on how hot you look. :D

ZzzKing...something tells me you won't think that "he" is very hot. Gonzo is a nice looking guy, but I didn't think guys were your type. :10::blinking:

ZzzKing...something tells me you won't think that "he" is very hot. Gonzo is a nice looking guy, but I didn't think guys were your type. :10::blinking:

Then he better show up with cold hard cash for #9 and a strong back for #10! :eyebrow:

Just kidding. There is actually a sticky at the top of the TSD Forum that talks about membership. It's pretty much 1, 2 and 3 from the list. The rest are just my suggestions.

1. you show up
  2. you introduce yourself
  3. you dive
  4. you don't do anything that will embarrass yourself in the dive report
  5. you don't piss anyone off
  6. you don't instigate fist fights (unless they are REALLY warranted)
  7. you bring plenty of snacks and drinks for yourself and maybe a little to share with others
  8. if you use Spare Air, Air 2, split fins, jacket BC or violate SB dogma in any way whatsoever, be prepared for modest, good natured ridicule
  9. you offer to pay for everyone's air fills
  10. you offer to carry all the heavy stuff down to the water

Craig, I have an issue with #8...I use split fins, and have a jacket bc that is somewhere in the back of my storage room.

And you forgot the 50 dives with a live Cottonmouth (no fair beating it silly by grabbing the tail and slammin' its head on the ground) plus the 5 dives wrestling a live alligator with only mask, fins, and snorkle.

I don't mind stepping up but if any legal actions result I'm going to be looking for hand-outs or possibly a place for my family to hole up. :D

Your listed requirements my violate the original TSDT charter. I'll have to check with TwoBit. You don't want to get something like Timeliner has out on him, do you? See attachment.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Attachments

• Timeliner.doc
    23 KB · Views: 68
I'll be by myself, and haven't dived with TSD before, what are membership requirements?

Requirements? We don't need no steenkin' requirements! :14:

Okay folks, in my last two posts I've quoted your favorite cowboy movie... name that flick?

Requirements? We don't need no steenkin' requirements! :14:

Okay folks, in my last two posts I've quoted your favorite cowboy movie... name that flick?

'Blazing Saddles'.... but was it not 'badges'...?

Craig, I have an issue with #8...I use split fins, and have a jacket bc that is somewhere in the back of my storage room.

Clairification: I didn't say you couldn't JOIN if you use splits or other silly equipment, just to be prepared for good natured ridicule if you do so. (Whew! I hope I avoided Mike putting a contract out on ME!

'Blazing Saddles'.... but was it not 'badges'...?

Actually, Mel Brooks stole it from an earlier western. I don't remember the name of it right now, though. Maybe some of you old timers can help me out. and it was "badges".

Actually, Mel Brooks stole it from an earlier western. I don't remember the name of it right now, though. Maybe some of you old timers can help me out. and it was "badges".

It was "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" starring Humphrey Bogart and Walter Huston. Great movie.

It was "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" starring Humphrey Bogart and Walter Huston. Great movie.

Thanks for stepping up and admitting that your an old timer Thomas! :D

Back
Top Bottom