Rolock 90 o-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
I got my Rolock 90 from EBay. I have one question. Is there an O-ring between the glove ring and the wrist ring that it locks in? I don’t see an o-ring other than the one that goes in the ring inside the glove.

It is in the wrist rings. The gloves twist into the locking wrist ring.
s-l1600.jpg

If I order new ones, what are they called or the part number?

I do have the o-rings but am going to order new ones. Are they the bayonet orings?
Yes on the bayonet rings, they don’t show pricing but the do show the size.

this may of mat not be cheaper,
I haven’t ordered any, $11 shipping
So close to $30 for 5 delivered, we can cut the cost if we group order to spread the shipping out.

What about the other O-rings? What are the specs for them? I have the blue glove ring.

I only made a few dozen dives on those rings. They never leaked, so the O-rings should be good for years.
They look great, now that I got good lighting and my glasses on. I’m just looking to get spares to keep in my drysuit save a dive kit. Can’t wait to try them in the water.

They look great, now that I got good lighting and my glasses on. I’m just looking to get spares to keep in my drysuit save a dive kit. Can’t wait to try them in the water.
Things never leak until they do. Then you look and don't have the parts in your save-a-dive kit. Then cry.

What about the other O-rings? What are the specs for them? I have the blue glove ring.
The o-rings for the blue glove ring are 70mm x 3mm. You can find the mfr part number on their website under products. Sourcing o-rings from anywhere is easy when you know the spec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom