"Rona Lee" has a new Owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Rona Lee is mine no more. I shall miss her, she is a fine boat to dive off of, but too big to take to Texas.
So, now I need to order my Harley, Heritage Softtail Classic in Pearl White......what will my wife say.......stay tuned.

Make sure you get stage one done right away!!! And upgrade to a sound system on the bike, they have a sweet handlebar mount one now!!! Yahoo Harleys & Scuba!!!

Hmmm...great now how the hell are we doing the 170' dive with 4 divers, 4 sets of doubles and 8 deco bottles...

Bah! Jimbo will have to waterski with all that stuff on behind the Rubber Ducky I guess..

Scuba and Dream:
Hmmm...great now how the hell are we doing the 170' dive with 4 divers, 4 sets of doubles and 8 deco bottles...

Bah! Jimbo will have to waterski with all that stuff on behind the Rubber Ducky I guess..
Slalom....with doubles and 3 stage bottles......NO PROBLEMMMMMMM
on a funny note, I had to show 2 ID's and give a pint of blood to DEPOSIT the money in my account......

Time to find a new dive buddy, Jimbo doesn't have a boat anymore:( ... I guess there is always Marty :scared:

mrjimboalaska:
on a funny note, I had to show 2 ID's and give a pint of blood to DEPOSIT the money in my account......

and you don't even look like a drug dealer!......too funny!

Well I'm glad you had her as long as you did and hope you're happy with your new baby :D

What... you talk with him often?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom