royalty free music for your underwater videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samudravisions

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for suitable music for your underwater video productions? Stop looking!

My name is Tim and I'm a musician based in the Netherlands. Besides my work as guitarist I’m composer and producer of electronic (ambient) music. I also got into filming and editing underwater video productions, which I do under the name of ‘SamudraVisions’. Because of my musical background I have specialized myself in composing music for underwater videos.

Important for the choice of music is that the music is supportive, without demanding too much attention. Also, the music should connect with the images. And because the underwater life is so diverse there are many options to find music that connects with the images.
However, this music needs to emphasize the atmosphere and emotion of certain images.

I have finished and released 4 albums. Everyone can use this music for all purposes, so not only hobby but also commercial purposes, as long as you give appropriate credit to the artist (SamudraVisions). This means you don’t have to pay anything for a licence.

You can find my music at www.samudravisions.bandcamp.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me through samudravisions@gmail.com

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this, great music and very suitable for underwater videos indeed!

Hi Tim,

Thanks for posting this...I know it's a long-shot you'll even see this message, but I wanted to let you know we used "Sunrise" in our newest dive video from Cozumel, Mexico. You can view it here. Thanks again for the wonderful music!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom