RTM Tiemp Kayak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
JFGI, a friend of mine keeps trying to buy my Scupper Pro TW which I ignorantly bought and as luck would have it the Scupper Pro TW is still considered the finest sit on top diving/spearfishing kayak ever, so obviously it is not for sale :D. Just do a google search to see. I have ranged miles to sea in mine, through surf and all and it is FAST for a sit on top leaving behind even some decent sit inside types in it's wake. It carries a big load too, even a second aluminum 80 and full gear and it goes up and over surf on the way out and rides in with style on the return--but--alas--Ocean Kayak quit making them. Don't know why, I guess they like the Prowler series and so do I. But, helping him search for a Scupper I came across what appears to be a quality clone of the OK Scupper Pro TW. It is made by RTM Kayaks and is called the Tempo. Looks pretty good. Here is a link to RTM:

RTM Kayaks: Our Kayaks, Canoes, and Kayak Accessories

RTM Kayaks: RTM Sit on Top Kayaks: Tempo

http://www.twogoodkayaks.com/ScupperPro.html

Just in case some spearos or divers wanted a Scupper and could not find one perhaps this is an alternative.

BTW, I have paddled the Prowler 13 and the Prowler 15, they are nice, I like the 13 a bunch, both are polly wogs compared to the Scupper. Comparing Prowlers to a Scupper is like comparing the Prowler to a Scrambler XL.

N

Back
Top Bottom