Rubber Tubes For Force Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hellhole

Contributor
Reaction score
i just got some 2nd hand force fins... the rubber tubes(?) on the nylon strap are disintegrating...
i do not see any items in the force fin website to replace them...

any advise on what i can do to replace them? i intend to use them barefeet...

Drear Friend, we have just started making a new style heel pad. It was amazing how long the last heel lasted. After 15 years we are seeing customers like you. So the new design is made of USA made neoprene with a velcro wrap, making mounting easy. Cost $14.95, plus shipping . Will take photo's today of the heel pads and have up on Force fin.com Tomorrow, Thanks for choosing the best fin made. Force fins.
2003-12-cayman5b070.jpg

yes! certainly something i will want to pick up... hope it does not take long to ship to singapore!

woah! it cost much more to ship to singapore then the item itself...

will you be able to ship to a US forwarder? sorry if you can't answer this question here... i can write an request in your website if that is more appropriate

Last edited:
We can ship any place you like and have them ready to go. Hurry up I realized the price is to low and will go to $19.95 soon. They are a High End made product. Will hold old price for you. Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom