Rumors are Flying....Mike, Come Out and Talk!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
XS Scuba has always been known as a mover and shaker. They have certainly developed a great reputation with both dealers and consumers over the last couple of years. Today, I heard another aquisition rumor...............

Mike, is it true that XS Scuba has purchased Sea Pearls? If so, do you intend to move the company to California or leave it in chilly MN?

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil:
Thanks for the good words. Yep, it's true. An official announcement will come later this week. My partner Dan Babcock is in Minneapolis all week completing the deal. We will operate Sea Pearls as a separate business in the present location. Lee (current owner) will stay on with Sea Pearls for a minimum of the next year. The change of ownership will have little effect on the customers of Sea Pearls.

PhilEllis:
XS Scuba has always been known as a mover and shaker. They have certainly developed a great reputation with both dealers and consumers over the last couple of years. Today, I heard another aquisition rumor...............

Mike, is it true that XS Scuba has purchased Sea Pearls? If so, do you intend to move the company to California or leave it in chilly MN?

Phil Ellis

Congrats to XS Scuba, Sea Pearls is a top notch company. I've been doing business with Lee & company for a couple years, know Lee through the Historical Diving Society, great folks. Look forward to a continued relationship with XS.

Don't forget me. We will be running as an independent subsidiary and not going away.

Leadking:
Don't forget me. We will be running as an independent subsidiary and not going away.

Lee, you are too much of a character to forget:D I just placed an order yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom