rx100 pre loaded settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

strap-hanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i cant recall if the rx100 allows you to create specific settings to memory so you can easily select that setting from memory with having to go a manually change settings.

my 5050 had this and i had 3 pre selected settings:
1. marco setting
2. normal shots
3. wide angel setting

these pre selected settings included a starting point for F and A, iso, and any internal camera setting for that specific shot. the 5050 had a great s. marco that i included in the,marco setting.

i would like to know the following:
1. can this be done with the rx100
2. how to do this
3. what r your pre settings

Mine should arrive this week, so I can't answer fully except to say that you can download the manuals from sony's website :)

I'm interested in what people answer to your 3rd question.

so i have tried to create settings based on scotts advice for marco and wide angel.

i selected MR and tried to save a macro setting and a wide angel setting but a couple of issues. 1) MR will not let you select the scene selection for marco 2) it doesn't appear you can control both the Apeture and shutter speed at the same time using the front control ring a the rear control ring like you can when shooting in M mode. 3) i can't figure out how to quickly toggle between three 3 pre selected memory settings quickly.

i tried selecting SCN and marco but you can not change ISO and other settings in this mode.

i tried M mode, but you can't select marco scence while shooting in M.

i hope someone can provide advice on how to set the rx100 so you can quickly toogle between a mode set up for macro and one set up for wide angel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom