Ryan International flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We flew them on our return flight from Cozumel last October. No problems. Clean plane, nice staff. Even had a sense of humor. We got into Dallas 15 minutes early and the guy said something to the effect of "arrival time is ...., 15 minutes early blah, blah, blah, thanks for flying Ryan airlines. And remember,next time we're 15 minutes late we'll call it even. Kind of a lighthearted, humorous way to end our trip. I think you'll enjoy the flight.

We flew Ryan out of DFW last Christmas. No complaints. You may want to eat or get something from McDonalds in the terminal to take on the plane with you. They do not serve that wonderful airline food on the plane lol. They do have a snack you can buy for 5.00 bucks. Better to go with McDonalds. Coming back from Coz slowwww checkin not Ryans fault. Not many food choices in the airport there. Eat good before going to airport. That 5.00 snack looked pretty good on the way back.

Overall like most charters you feel like you are on mass transportation but who cares your going to Coz!!!!! :dazzler1:

I have flown Ryan 4 times and I have never had a problem. They were all charters,Apple Vacations and Funjet. It is sorta cattle car seating but the planes are nice, AirbusA320's or 321's. When they were late getting out, they usually were able to make it up unless they had a headwind. The only problem I ever had was because of fog and we went to Chicago insted of Milwaukee for 4 hours. The people in Milwaukee that were waiting for that plane to fly to Jamaica might not have been that happy, but thats the weather, what can you do?

Flew them on an Apple Vacations gig out of O'Hare. Very cramped planes (ours was an old 737), unlike American, Ryan took away leg room. Got there and back however. I've heard the Airbus planes are nicer. Flown Airbus a bunch commercial but never by Ryan. Good Luck.

I've flown Ryan a few times to Hawaii and a few places in Mexico, nothing beats the trip back when we had a fuel leak and had to fly back to Cancun after being in the air for about 45 minutes, and ended up having a bonus night of vacation at the Moon Palace.

Ryan from DFW to COZ on a fairly new 737 couple of months ago. While my luggage was under the 50 lbs that I thought was the limit, my Dive buddy took everything he owned. Just a quick check at his house before we left, one bag was 70 lbs. One of the nice ladies at check in just smiled and got a skycap to move the the bag for her. Like they said eat before you go! Normally slow check in coming back but the Ryan folks were OK.

I flew Ryan the end of January.. As some of the other's have said no problems and they were on time. Their staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating on my flight.

WG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom