S.D.H.R. Scuba Equipment - online store opening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice collection guaderia, You have a few I have not seen before, not that I know of all, actually I just bought my first vintage stuff, recently. I have vintage from a little kid, Probably going to have to rebuild my double hose, and start diving it as I just picked up A water gill. Not sure if they used DH on them But we'll see.

Your choice in europe to be on here is great for the divers over there, and if any one needs what you have.

See you been a member awhile, so hope all things go well.

Myself I am a solo spearo kinda diver and only take what I need, and then i am a solo deep diver the rest of the time, so I think I will add solo vintage to my life for another adventure.

do you still dive in France? and is it vintage? Explorer?

Happy Diving

Hi VooDooGasMan,

Thanks to your message. Yes I'm still diving in south of France (I'm an instructor CMAS***) and I do both vintage and modern scuba diving. You can see my scuba diving movies here :

YouTube - guadeira's Channel

Franck

LOVED the pics of the vintage Cyklon Sport. I've got a Cyklon 300 from '73 or '74, (before they serial numbered the first stage, and with the smooth endcap holding the second stage guts in), and I LOVE it.

Enjoyed the pictures. Surprised at the small size of the first stage and the lack of a purge button. Cool stuff!

Great stuff.

I like the Australian Porpoise and the Pirelly is always interesting.
I would like to get a scan copy of the Pirelly brochure, so that I can read it.

Thanks

Luis

Bonjour guadeira70.

I accidentally came across your site and have visited
and spent some, research time there. Best of wishes.

Vive. Emile.

grande collection! Merci pour le partage et l'aide au catalogue de la riche histoire de la plongée dans la maison de la plongée

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom