S & D's new scoot..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fun ... now I am waiting on Matt and Jo to get theirs' back so we can cover some more distance on those 200' dives...

Why didn't you film when he crashed the x-scoot into a coral head displacing a family of octopus? Actually it wasn't Sherm's fault... he was distracted by J.J's "Jeepney-Doubles" causing him to go spiraling out of control. Luckily Sherm was wearing his gloves on his feet, so he was able to walk the x-scoot across the coral to safety.

S&D, have you called DAN yet on the uncontrolled spiral? The rapid change of depth may have caused a deco-hit... you better hurry so you don't die a painful death (BTW... I get the x-scoot in the will, right?)

I called DAN due to the increase in altitude caused by the 2ft swell this morning, they suggested I go on 100% Argon immediatly to flush out any leftover O2 I may have in my blood stream. I was about to breathe of my Argon bottle when I realized it was scratched and "Not Pretty" at which point I immediatly called JJ to borrow his GQ Argon tanks.

**WARNING THE ABOVE IS A JOKE, IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE ADVICE THEN DARWIN HAS DONE HIS WORK**

You take away all the fun with a warning...

Actually, todays dives were some of the most fun I've had in a while

But you called DAN, isn't it their problem now?

Back
Top Bottom