S.Fl Condos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TEERLKAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hola Conch Divers,
I was a long time resident of Pompano Beach. I learned to dive there and spent plenty of time doing shore dives there. Life has taken me far away for many years but now, given the current environment, I am considering purchasing a condo in S. Fl. to ease me into retirement. It really needs to be a condo or other "lock and leave" type residence because even if I do purchase I plan on taking long trips elsewhere or even purchasing a second place (Cozumel, Puerto Rico, Bonaire, etc).

I would consider Palm Beach, Dade or Monroe counties but it seems to me - feel free to jump in here with your own thoughts - that Broward is blessed with the best shore dives. I have no plans to purchase a boat, and while I do plan on making friends with folks with boats :D, I won't purchase in S. Fl without taking shore diving into consideration.

My criteria:
2 or more bedrooms
1.5 or more baths
Doesn't have to be on the beach but does have to be east of the intercoastal.

If any of you know dive friendly real estate agents (or really just good trustworthy agents), who specialize in the above mentioned criteria, shoot me off a PM!

Thanks to all and Happy Holidaze!
TRLK

Good morning,
We have a beautiful 2/2 on Galt Ocean mile Evelyn Ceasare 954-610-3180 will have the listing after the first of the year, just ask about the John Chambers Trust condo and she will know what you are looking for.
Also we have listings with Barbara Blais 954-605-8425 you could try her and see what she has to offer.
Just tell the Realtors the Kim Porter from Sun Trust Bank (Trust Department) said to give them a call.
Good luck and happy hunting.
Kim P

Thanks for the replies. Keep them coming - here or PM.

Merry Christmas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom