S. Fla Beach PArty Boat Dive 10/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I was afraid that this info would get lost in the other thread, so here it is, details for the boat dive during the South Florida Beach Dive Party Weekend.

I received this from Capt. Jerry of Parrot Island Scuba:
The boat is available on the 26th. We don't have anything scheduled yet so you can pick the profile. Just let us know. The afternoon trip leaves the dock at 1:30pm with a show time of 1:00pm. The cost for a two tank dive is $45 but if you are able to get a good group we will give you a group rate of $35 per diver. This price is for the trip only. Any gear, tanks etc is additional. People can call 954-942-7333 to make reservations. Please have the divers mention either your name or the "scuba board trip" to get the group rate, otherwise it will be our normal retail price and will not be able to be changed at the boat.

So please call and book your spot now. I have asked to do a wreck and a reef. I suggested 2 wrecks to Capt Jerry and I will post what we decide. I thought wreck/reef was best, so folks can site-see and then some folks can hunt, it'll make everyone happy. Also the depths of the wreck won't exceed 70' so it will be good for ow divers.

I just booked my spot. Oh and also shoot me over a PM when you book your spot so I can keep track of it, but remember you don't have a spot booked until you call Capt. Jerry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom