Saga Flip 67mm lens holder & SubSee +10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctock993

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Saga Flip Lens Holder for 67mm threaded wet lenses and my SubSee +10 wet lens.

The Saga Flip Lens Holder is in great condition with signs of use, but no abuse. Was recently used in Bali last month on a Nauticam Macro Port 87 with NO issues.
I'm only selling this as I've acquired a Nauticam SMC with a Nauticam flip and I do not need 2 wet lens holders.
Original pins and box somewhere in my dive/camera closet (happy to ship to buyer at my expense if I ever find them) - however, I found an adjustable pin wrench to be much easier to use to loosen/tighten the holder.
New from reputable sellers these are ~$235 plus shipping.
$175

The ReefNet SubSee +10 wet lens is in excellent condition with NO visible scratches or marks on either side of the lens element. The body has a few minor cosmetic dings. Both rubber caps included and without cracks/ damage/ issues.
I'm only selling this as I've acquired a Nauticam SMC and with a SubSee +5 and the SMC, a +10 became a bit redundant for me.
Original box somewhere in my dive/camera closet (happy to ship to buyer at my expense if I ever find them).
New from reputable sellers these lenses are ~$225 plus shipping.
$175

Notes about sale:
- Happy to negotiate if you want both lens and holder
- Will ship any method (strongly prefer USPS Priority) and anywhere (including Internationally) as you pay shipping
- Will accept PayPal if you pay the fees

I've had several excellent transactions via ScubaBoard.com and can provide references as needed.

IMG_1975.jpgIMG_1981.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom