Salvo 10W LED Charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bs63366

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just recently purchased a Salvo 10W LED can light and have been using it and everything was great and then my co-workers decided that I no longer needed my charger for my light and threw it away. Now I have a great light, but no charger... If anyone has this light or knows the specs of this light to help me get a new charger would be great. I know that Light Monkey has taken over Salvo, I have emailed them as well just in the off chance that they can help. Thank you all in advance for any help that anyone can provide.

Kyle

If you can access the battery, look at the marking and describe them, as well as the old charger, with some data I may be able to help you out.
My only other advice would be to contact the manufacturer, you may be able to but one from them.

It is one of the Lithium Ion batteries in the Slimline case that is sealed up to the light head. You take off the lighthead to charge the battery. I cannot get to the actual battery. Also there are no markings on the canister for the battery.

Should be this charger CLICKY

The issue is going to be the ends. If I remember correctly the connection is in the canister, where you remove the top and then it uses banana connectors correct? You would need to solder some of the proper connectors on.

What Light Monkey charges may very well be a fair price.

BTW that is a nice light. I had one of the Salvo 10 watt fixed HIDS that was awesome. Can't beat the size. Eventually I upgraded to a 21 watt Salvo and have nothing bad to say about either light. I used their customer service on my 10 watt HID and they took care of me. Go Light Monkey!

That looks like it. I do not have the banana conectors on mine, its a single connector like what is on portable DVD players. Does anybody know the size of the connector as well. I know that you can buy the connectors that plug into that two prong connector that is on that charger. And yes I love the light so far, was hoping that I could get this fixed before my dive trip but I dont think that will happen. Thanks for all the help so far.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom