Salvo 21w HID Can Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ckm0nk3y

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my 21 watt Salvo HID can light. It is way too bright for Hawai'i and I don't dive often enough with people who signal with their lights. If I still lived near cold water I probably wouldn't be selling this light as I luff it very much. A 10w LED will suit me fine at some point soon.

Last year the light turned on in my gear bucket and there was some melting of the bulb socket. It was send back to the Light Monkeys to be refurbished and a new was cord and bulb were installed. It has since been down to 150' a few times. When I asked about the melt marks on the socket and Corey said... I quote... "I can replace it if you want but if it were my light I'd go dive the dookie out of it"

I'm asking $600 shipped.

Aloha,

-Eric

Attachments

• salvo03.jpg.JPG
    salvo03.jpg.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 120
  • salvo01.jpg.JPG
    salvo01.jpg.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 103
  • salvo02.jpg.JPG
    salvo02.jpg.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 463
Your PM quota is full ;-)

What kind of burn times are you getting from it?

Thanks,
Ari

Ha. Oops. I'll fix my PM box tonight.

I haven't done a burn test on it but it lasts more than 3.5 hours (that was how long it lasted before I stuck it on the charger for the heck of it)

Aloha,

-Eric

Your PM quota is full ;-)

What kind of burn times are you getting from it?

Thanks,
Ari

Last edited:
Light Sold!

Aloha,

-Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom