Salvo Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just recently purchased a Salvo 400' Reel from Sink or Swim Scuba online at ScubaGearPro, and I just wanted to share my experience. The owner's name is Brent (Screen name hunter991), and he was really great and friendly to work with. I was trying to decide between the Halcyon/Salvo reels, and another type, and Brent politely posted to help explain the benefits and drawbacks of both types without being pushy.

When I decided on the Salvo, he even offered to replace the line on the reel with thicker line more suitable to diving wrecks. I ordered it last Sunday, and it was at my doorstep Thursday morning. He had to call me on Monday to get new payment information (they don't accept Discover, but the site lets you put it in anyway.) He was extremely helpful and friendly on the phone, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy Salvo equipment, or anyone living around NC.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated with this site in anyway, I'm just a very satisfied customer!

Later,
Tom

Thanks for the kind words. We do our best to keep our customers happy.

Brent

I just got a 400' Salvo from Brent as well. Couldn't be happier. You can't go wrong w/ Sink or Swim.

Brent is a great guy -- he'll treat you right.

I just ordered a Salvo canister light from Brent. Very polite and helpful! Quick responses to e-mails, no problem working out the shipping details (not straightforward in this case)... Easy transaction.

Now I'm waiting with baited breath for it to arrive :D

Looks like I'm not the only satisfied customer...

Tom

Add me to the satisfied customer list! I ordered the same Salvo Reel on Tuesday with the custom Wreck line on it that Brent put on it. On my door step on Wednesday and I didn't even pay for express shipping...WOW! Granted, I live in the same state as Brent, but that is impressive. Thanks for the great service!

Brent is one stand-up guy. I've made several purchases from him and have been happy with them all.

Keep it up Brent!

I have purchased from Brent and was 100% happy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom