Salvo reg rebuild

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryanh1985

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a few salvo regs that are going to need service. What parts kits can I order to service it since they are no longer in business.

IIRC the last Salvo first stages I worked on looked identical to the older Dive Rite 1205 first stage (brushed aluminum finish using the old style thick diaphragm). A 1205 first stage kit and a 1210 second stage kit should get you through it.

Which Model Salvo 1st stage? The SR1 used a different kit than the SR2 and SR3. I **think** the 2nds are the same on all but I'm not sure.

The SR2 looks like the old Dive Rite 1205 and can be found with or without an LP port in the retainer for the 4 port swivel cap.

The SR1 looks a lot like other older 2 HP/1HP port per side diaphragm designs and the SR3 looks a lot like the similar Zeagle and older Zeagle/Apeks design

Kits vary accordingly, but most of the Salvo regs I have seen have been SR2s with SRS second stages.

Salvo offerred the unbalanced adjustable SRS as well as the balanced SRX second stages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom