Sample Pictures with E-M5 with OLY M.60mm macro Lens and 2 X S&S YS-D1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you using a flat port or a dome port with your 60mm macro? Or would you change your port, flat for macro and dome for wide angle?

I am using the 12-50mm lens port for both the 12-50 lens and the 60mm lens. This port has never come off my housing so far. I have dome port for the 8mm lens but I haven't had the chance to use it yet.

Yes, I do have one, the one in the link but I haven't used it yet. I am having fun with the 60mm and 12-50mm without it so far. I also have the 8mm but haven't used it so far due to the water conditions where I am now.

Bluewater +7 wet macro lens diopter | Bluewater Photo & Video

Interesting - I added a Inon +5 diopter to put on top of the +5 Subsea when I am using my 12-50 but of course I will use it with my 60mm as well, just for ****s and giggles. I finally got the adapter to get the bulkhead fitted and electronic sync cords into use. It played havoc with my air transmitter on my first outing though. Too bad there isn't another bulkhead on the nauticam housing to install a vacuum leak tester.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom