San Diego Boat Dive 3/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBizz

Contributor
Reaction score
I know that many of you were in Catalina last weekend but I wanted to play with my new camera and thought that an easy dive would make that possible. I went with Waterhorse Charters on the Humboldt. It was a new boat about 48 ft. long. they normally take 22 passengers but this Saturday it took on 8 divers. (An OW class was a no show) The boat went to Los Coronodos Island and we were able to swim with the sea lions and I attempted to get a decent picture of them zooming past me. I was able to get a lot of other shots of sea life. The boat provided weights and 2 tanks and I think I will try them again. They were a nice crew and I was able to get practice with my camera in very calm water. I hope to get a chance to dive with the Beach Crabs in the near future. My goal (not New Year's resolution) is to dive every month but I really want to get out 2 times a month.

Back
Top Bottom