San Diego Boat Dive - Avail Wed June 7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wristshot

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to be at a Convention in San Diego ending Tuesday June 6, 2006 (maybe - Probably) Another coworker / diver wants to dive on Wednesday but he is having trouble locating a dive boat that will be going out on a Wednesday. If we could arrange a day of diving then that would settle it for me and I would be there.

So this thread is to ask the lovely folks down in SoCal if they have any good recommendations of a dive boat for Wednesday June 7 2006. Hopefully someone will have some good info.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Wristshot
----------

If there aren't any dive boats that operate on Wednesdays, then I guess I will have to post a separate thread asking about shore dives worth doing. (my buddy is thinking La Jolla if we can't locate a boat to dive from)

Hey Wristshot, you're in luck! The Lois Ann is a great boat and she is open and diving the Yukon, Ruby E, and NEL Tower, June 7, 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. Those are all great dives!! I may join ya if I can manage a day off work. Call 1-800-201-4381 for reservations.

John

wetrat:
Hey Wristshot, you're in luck! The Lois Ann is a great boat and she is open and diving the Yukon, Ruby E, and NEL Tower, June 7, 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. Those are all great dives!! I may join ya if I can manage a day off work. Call 1-800-201-4381 for reservations.

John
Hey Wristshot,

John is right that would definitely be the hot ticket!

...and the timing would be such that if you wanted to do a dive at La Jolla Shores to check out the La Jolla Canyon late that afternoon or as a night dive, you could get maximum variety in San Diego all in one day!

Dive your face off!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom