San Diego for President's Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveangel16

Reaction score
We're looking for a couple more dive buddies for San Diego diving...

We're trying to put together a 6-pack boat for Sunday February 20th to go to Scripps Canyon. We have 3 already, so a couple more would be perfect.

We're already booked on a 6-pack for Saturday February 19th. There's room for 3 more. We're doing the Yukon, Ruby E and kelp.

We're on a Dive Connections charter on Monday February 21st for a 3 tank to the wrecks and kelp. So, if you need a dive buddy, come join us.

Anita

diveangel16:
We're looking for a couple more dive buddies for San Diego diving...

We're trying to put together a 6-pack boat for Sunday February 20th to go to Scripps Canyon. We have 3 already, so a couple more would be perfect.

We're already booked on a 6-pack for Saturday February 19th. There's room for 3 more. We're doing the Yukon, Ruby E and kelp.

We're on a Dive Connections charter on Monday February 21st for a 3 tank to the wrecks and kelp. So, if you need a dive buddy, come join us.

Anita
To Anita,
I have just moved to Chula Vista and can see that I ae missed out on some trips can you get in touch and let me know when you are going out again. Thanks.

Victoriaford:
To Anita,
I have just moved to Chula Vista and can see that I ae missed out on some trips can you get in touch and let me know when you are going out again. Thanks.

Hi Victoria,

Funny you ask. We're just now planning a trip down there Memorial weekend. We're from the Bay Area near San Francisco. Our small group makes it down South a few times a year to go to San Diego and Catalina.

We're diving 3 days over Memorial Weekend. I'm e-mailing a bunch of dive buddies now to see who's going. We already have a handful. So, e-mail me and I'll get you some info diveangel16@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom