San Diego - Hydrodiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had any experience on the Hydrodiver, a San Diego based six-pack? I have checked the website but am looking for feedback from someone who has been aboard...

kelpmermaid:
Has anyone had any experience on the Hydrodiver, a San Diego based six-pack? I have checked the website but am looking for feedback from someone who has been aboard...

...And 2 years later... I found this in another thread:

"I have also dove with Hydrodiver, www.hydrodiver.com , this is a small boat. He takes only 6 divers. He will go to wreck alley and the kelp beds around Point Loma. I like this outfit. It is owner operated and he treats you very well by CA standards. Also lots of room because of limited divers on board."

http://www.scubaboard.com/t5488.html

Planning to give them a try in the next month or two myself... I'll let you know how it goes.

kelpmermaid:

You'll have to find feedback from someone who's been on the Hydrodiver in the past six months or so (perhaps a bit more). Jim Stickler, the original owner, sold the boat to Bill Moss. Jim ran a really great operation which I used frequently. Haven't been on the boat since Bill took over (not because of any problem with Bill, but because I've been out of work and not paying for boat rides).

John

there were more than 6 in our party, so we went on the Lois Ann. In any event, it will be interesting to hear what the Monkey has to say.

Could someone move this to SoCal, or is it not worth it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom