Sanctum (2011)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avatar was pretty good, not great. I thought T2 was great. I wasn't a fan of Sanctum - a little too many intentional drownings for me. I would bet if one polled the cave diving forum with "How many dive buddies have you had to drown to save from a painful death" very few would say more than 1.

Come on. Avatar and T2 were great movies. I guess you liked "Titanic" Hahaha!

After watching Sanctum thought it did nothing for the cavediving industry Being involved in teaching and examining Cave Diving thought it missed the mark but as pure entertainment was OK cheers

Too many errors, hate that Hollywood ignores facts to try make a plausible storyline.

Waste of time and money.

I really didn't expect James Cameron, who dove to the bottom of the world and the Titanic to make a sport that made his most successful movie POSSIBLE look so horribly dangerous and scary

---------- Post added ----------

I really didn't expect James Cameron, who dove to the bottom of the world and the Titanic to make a sport that made his most successful movie POSSIBLE look so horribly dangerous and scary

Back
Top Bottom