SanDisk Extreme® III SDHC 4GB Secure Digital + Bonus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have more than one brand new, in the package, never opened, Sandisk Extreme III 4 Gb Secure Digital cards. As an extra bonus, the card comes with a Sandisk Micromate card reader.

Go here for everything you ever wanted to know about them.

PM for purchase.

$65 Shipped
(Shipping added for International)

The OP said it was SDHC which is High Capacity Secure Digital. The Nikon D80 and D40(x) use SDHC as well as a lot of PNS cameras.

David

Thanks, I just looked up my camera, I'm using a Olympus E-330 for under water, and it uses CF 1 and 2, and XD.

I have two 4 gig cards, but shooting in RAW, and backign up in JPEG, I only get about 225 pics from a single 4 gig card.

Thanks again

I know what you mean. With my Nikon D80 and a 4 gig card, shooting Raw+fine JPG gives me about 225, too. What I have found is that this is just an estimate by the camera. In general, I get 1.5-2.0x that number of photos based on the individual photo content and how much the camera compresses the files (yes, the Raw is compressed).

David

Yes, it's a good deal at $65.00 , I would have bought it for the asking price, but It dosn't work with my Oly set up. Awsome card though, good luck selling it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom